Thursday, May 25, 2017

Graphic Novella — Urban Jointz Vol. 1


Urban Jointz Vol. 1
© 2017 Cornnell Clarke

For Your Pleasure...

Five short adults only erotic stories that you can’t find in any of my books!


I've already sent this out but, just in case, I'm sending all my wonderful patrons the downloadable link for Urban Jointz Vol. 1 .

New Patrons will get the link the first week of June once payment clears. Not a member of my Patreon? No problem, join by May 31st to get your free copy or you can purchase your copy here.

In other news, I'm working on the final art for “Are You Sure About This?” starring my voluptuous parody of Miss Martian. Bidding on the final art Ends TODAY (apologies for the late notice) 5/25/2017 3:16:42 PM CST (Central Standard Time). 

Plus, coming up next is Elastigirl!

Plus, voting for this months Full-Color Pinup is coming soon! Join my Patreon to get in on the fun!

Check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artwork and get a FREE copy of Urban Jointz Vol. 1 ! Also, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment